Terms & Conditions
All orders placed before 6.30pm will be processed the same day and dispatched using your chosen delivery method. Any orders placed after 6.30pm will be processed the following working day.
Between 5pm and 6.30pm, UPS is the only services available for Next Day Delivery.
Orders placed on a Saturday before 1pm will be dispatched the same day using your chosen delivery method. All orders placed on a Sunday before 2pm, will only be dispatched the same day where a DPD delivery option has been picked, any other delivery methods will be dispatched the following working day.
More information about deliveries can be found on our Delivery Information
For your own security, every order placed with Direct Sports is checked by our automated fraud screening system. If there is any issue with payment we will contact you straight away via email. We will not be able to dispatch your order until we have spoken to you. Please follow the instructions on the email and call us on the number provided as this issue cannot be resolved via email.
Deliveries and Missing orders
Delivery dates quoted are estimated delivery dates only and can be subject to change by the couriers. Direct Sports cannot be held responsible for this, but we will, wherever possible, inform you if we are made aware of issues with your delivery.
In the very rare circumstance that your order is lost in transit we are unable to cancel or replace the goods until our couriers have completed their investigation. This usually takes 2-3 working days.
You may cancel your order for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the order within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. Once your item has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel the order until it has been returned to us. Please see our Returns Policy
page for information on how to return the item to us.
Items being returned must be returned under the Terms and Conditions outlined in our Returns Policy
. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
All customer credits must be used in one single transaction and are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
If you find your item cheaper from a UK based authorised retailer, and they have the size you are requesting in stock, then we will be happy to price match this item for you. Please telephone or email us and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
Under Priced Items
If an item on the Direct Sports website has been under-priced by mistake, we are not liable to supply the item at that stated price. We have the right to correct the price on the provision that we notify you about the discrepancy prior to dispatching the item. If this did happen, we would notify you with the correct price giving you the option to decide whether you would still like to make the purchase.
All products supplied are 100% genuine and are sold at the most competitive price. We aim to hold stock of all colours and sizes whilst the product is active. Occasionally, due to popular demand, items may become out of stock. Delivery dates quoted are estimated delivery dates only and can be subject to change.
Terms and Conditions apply to all promotional discount codes. It is your responsibility to apply the code at the checkout stage unless a technical error occurs. The discount amount cannot be applied or refunded once your order is complete. Only one discount can be redeemed per order. The discount will not apply to delivery costs unless specified otherwise. Discount codes are not valid on sale items or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stated otherwise.
Direct Sports is made available for your use on the basis you accept the above Terms and Conditions. By using our website you acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions.
ATP Competition - Terms and conditions:
• The competition ends on 31st August 2019.
• The competition is ran by directtennis.co.uk. Dunlop are only supplying the tickets.
• Available on purchase of ATP official ball only (not ATP Championship).
• The winner will be randomly selected by Directtennis staff and contacted on the e-mail address provided at checkout.
• The winner will be chosen soon after the competition ends and announced on this page after they have accepted the prize.
• The winner must respond to accept the prize within 7 days, otherwise another winner will be chosen at random.
• Dunlop will provide tickets only for 1 session at the 2019 ATP Finals.
• The day and session of the tickets are unconfirmed. The winner may request a preferred day, but this is cannot be guaranteed. Dunlop reserve the right to offer 2 tickets for any session only.
• Travel arrangements and expenses are NOT included in the prize.
• Tickets will be issued under the winner’s name and cannot be transferred or sold.
Springboard Competition - Terms and conditions:
• The prize is to win one Yonex Nanoray 300 Neo Badminton Racket (RRP: £130).
• Entry is free, simply sign up to our newsletter before the competition closing date to enter.
• The competition is open until 23:59 31/07/19
• The draw will be made 01/08/19 by Direct Sports who will randomly select the winner from all eligible entries.
• The winner will be informed via email and will have 72 hours to respond confirming their acceptance of the prize, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen.
• No cash or alternative prize will be provided.
• Direct Sports reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time.
• The winner agrees to the use of their name to be used to announce the win on social media by Direct Sports.
• The promoter is Direct Sports Ltd, registered at Direct Sports Ltd, Evolution, Wynyard Business Park, Stockton-on-Tees, TS22 5TB.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Open to UK residents only.
Direct Sports electrical recycle scheme.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
To use our collection scheme please email us at email@example.com
or contact us on 01740 646961 to arrange collection of your old electronic / electrical device. We will forward you a returns label by PDF or post. There is a small postal fee for this service of £4.99 per collection.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com